House of Squid House of Squid

Bongos!

Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

Funny

Despite some of the other reviews I thoroughly enjoyed this. The animation wasn't top quality and master chief's neck might have broken (his head moved so awkwardly) but the humor was funny as hell. Great for anyone who enjoys CoD and halo. The ending really brings it all together.

PotterGump PotterGump

Funny

I understand a lot of people might not see how good this is, but you made a GREAT comparison. It was wickid funny too.

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Needs work

It is a good game but the only problem i have is that the bazooka guys are killed by tanks easily. whats up with that? like 1 tank kills 3 bazooka aquads. i had to use air strikes to kill tanks until i got them.

Fox Fyre Fox Fyre

Could be better

It worked pretty good and the power ups were cool but the back stroy was lame a hell and it was kinda bland. I like the space theme tho so why not add some cool techno music and have the player kill the turrets before the song ends or something like that would make it better.

B.o.B (DEMO) B.o.B (DEMO)

Nice

I like it. The only problem i have is people. I haven't gotten to play a full game so I'm going to try the full version. I like the general idea though.

MInd-Bit Tech Loop MInd-Bit Tech Loop

Keep playing with this sound. If you continue it you will have something great to show

TriXeL responds:

Thank you very much, am starting to experiment with this sound so hopefully I start making some new music.

[Shrps] Not a Love Song [Shrps] Not a Love Song

I think you have a good idea of where this sing is going. In my opinion all you need is some sort of big finale to top it all off

~Delight~ (Test) ~Delight~ (Test)

Seriously man this small bit of sound is great. Make something of it! It could turn out really well.