MInd-Bit Tech Loop MInd-Bit Tech Loop

Keep playing with this sound. If you continue it you will have something great to show

TriXeL responds:

Thank you very much, am starting to experiment with this sound so hopefully I start making some new music.

[Shrps] Not a Love Song [Shrps] Not a Love Song

I think you have a good idea of where this sing is going. In my opinion all you need is some sort of big finale to top it all off

~Delight~ (Test) ~Delight~ (Test)

Seriously man this small bit of sound is great. Make something of it! It could turn out really well.

Cube heart - wip Cube heart - wip

Pretty good overall. I personally think you should remove some tracks from it. It almost has too much for me to get an honest feel of the song. It got a lot better towards the end of the piece. That might be the sound you're going for though, I'm not sure.

RazorSoldier responds:

Thanks a lot, you're not the only one who think I should remove some tracks.

My mind reimagined My mind reimagined

It's good! You really build up your sound well. I understand it's trance but if you throw in a hard synth lead towards the end it would work nicely. A big ending might give it an edge.

supervoltage responds:

Hmm... Your idea is nice, indeed. I wanted to make a piece which simply calms the heart and soul of everyone - a zen piece, to be a little funny :p

I might use your idea here on a future project, though. That is, if I don't forget.

Coffee with Jean Coffee with Jean

It's very happy. A little too happy for my personal taste but it was done well so no complaints here! It's pretty short though. It would work well as a loop I think.

Detious - Air Detious - Air

It's not bad but it's way too short. I understand it's a work in progress but it's really not much of a submission at this point.

DetiousMusic responds:

Okay. I upload a short version so I can test it through my sub because It's in my car, so I put it on newgrounds. As I said for the guy below me, review the song not the layout of the song. Learn how to review.

Cananada Cananada

Really good man! I like how you ended it a lot. the outro worked perfectly. Only suggestion I have is to make the vocal cananada part deeper. I think it would transition better that way but that's a tiny critique.

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

You Rhyme With Orange You Rhyme With Orange

I rated you with a 4 because I do like your song. This song is bleeding for lyrics man. If you add that it will make it complete. That's also why I can only give you three stars on the review. You got something good here just add a little more to make it even better!

Found Found

Seriously well done. It flows really well and every track added and removed really builds up the sound. There wasn't any point where I thought it was too much.

johnfn responds: