Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Needs work

It is a good game but the only problem i have is that the bazooka guys are killed by tanks easily. whats up with that? like 1 tank kills 3 bazooka aquads. i had to use air strikes to kill tanks until i got them.

Fox Fyre Fox Fyre

Could be better

It worked pretty good and the power ups were cool but the back stroy was lame a hell and it was kinda bland. I like the space theme tho so why not add some cool techno music and have the player kill the turrets before the song ends or something like that would make it better.

B.o.B (DEMO) B.o.B (DEMO)

Nice

I like it. The only problem i have is people. I haven't gotten to play a full game so I'm going to try the full version. I like the general idea though.

MonstersDen:Book of Dread MonstersDen:Book of Dread

Omfg

DUDE best game on NG by far. Lol i beat it first try on beginer but it was SWEET.

TIP: use an archer and get this move that stuns them and you can beat the final boss without getting TOUCHED. I did it and i loled for a long time : )

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

Not worth it

I understand the graphics aren't the best but it's the conrols that got me. I can't do it! It's way too touchy and you can't turn unless it's a 180 degree angle!

Modern Tactics Modern Tactics

Don't bother

It was a good idea but turned out lame...

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

The resolver

Nice! Big improvement from the 1st. I love how you can give survivors weapons but i REALLY needs a survival mode.