House of Squid House of Squid

Bongos!

Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

Funny

Despite some of the other reviews I thoroughly enjoyed this. The animation wasn't top quality and master chief's neck might have broken (his head moved so awkwardly) but the humor was funny as hell. Great for anyone who enjoys CoD and halo. The ending really brings it all together.

PotterGump PotterGump

Funny

I understand a lot of people might not see how good this is, but you made a GREAT comparison. It was wickid funny too.

Swingers Collab Swingers Collab

Dicks

I feel gayer for having watched that whole thing...

World of Warcraft short World of Warcraft short

Good for newgrounds

It was good to see something blizzard rekated here as I am a fan. The animation was decent. With a little story added into the mix you might have something.

*Prayer* *Prayer*

Could Be Better

It wasn't all bad but i guess a little too random. Personally I think if you had less artists some of the storylines of the artist would make more sense. Moving from one to the other got confusing and them some were just random. If you assigned one section of the song to one artist it might be better. Also just throwin this out there Coldreaver was the best in my opinion. It's a shame your animation were split apart by other random crap.

The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

Not Impressive

The animation and sound was good but the story was a little lame. It wasn't bad but just a little cliche don't you think?

A Wall-Mart Conspiracy A Wall-Mart Conspiracy

Not Bad

i liked your story and it was kinda funny. Your theory doesn't work tho. More people die of regular flu than swine flu. So walmart has no reason to sell caskets because of swine flu. BUT it's a well known fact that it is easier to get swine flu in walmart since you interact with those dirty people in walmart. So walmart is helping the spread and therefore must be destroyed...same with schools...

Shakin' in Da Strip Club Shakin' in Da Strip Club

terrible

the animation was ok but that somg was just fuckin annoying and bad.

Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

LOL

That was pretty bad dude. I'll give you a four tho because you found a preety cool song. This would have earned a 7 if the mouths moved with the lyrics to the song.